We are looking for a high energy, technically adept customer service manager to supervise our customer service and technical support departments.
The ideal candidate will be as strong in customer service as they are in solving challenges with technology.
Must possess very strong interpersonal communication skills, several years of experience managing customer service or tech support departments, and the ability to learn quickly.
If you do not have the required leadership experience or Excel skills please do not apply.
Must Have Requirements:
● Minimum 4 years of experience managing Customer Service or technical support departments in a call center environment.
● Must be very proficient in Microsoft office, especially Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc).
● Must have 2+ years of experience manipulating data in CRMs
● Must be high energy and have an abundance of people skills.
● Sales experience or solid understanding of sales
● Mid level computer troubleshooting skills required.
● Experience managing technical resources or a prior background in computer/IT support.
● Experience using advanced CRMs and web based applications
● Excel skills required. You must understand formulas, vlookups, text to columns, and other basic sorting and filtering type of functions.
● Personal/Business development product sales experience is a plus
● Must be able to communicate effectively over the phone and via e mail
● Background in IT is a plus
● Experience selling services or software over the phone a huge plus
● $40,000/yr. - $45,000/yr. DOE.
● Bonus opportunities
● Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (No Weekends)
● Medical and Dental
● Paid Vacation and Holidays
About TKS Inc.:
This is an EXCITING opportunity for the right individual!
Since 2004, our company has been providing business tools and training to investors. We are passionate about what we do; inspired by the impact it has on our clients and their businesses.
We offer a creative work environment that is professionally satisfying and financially rewarding. Your needs as an individual is our concern, we are a high performance team that enjoys what we do and cares about our co-workers, contractors, as well as the relationships with our media outlets. We bring our great attitudes to work every day and truly enjoy what we do.
We are a small, stable organization with 40+ employees on the path to double our revenue over the next 3-5 years. Our growth is your growth both professionally and financially!
Keywords: Supervisor Manager, technical support manager, tech support manager, customer service supervisor, customer service manager, team leader, shift Leader, teamlead, CS manager.