Do you have at least 2 years of recent experience in a PC repair environment?
Do you understand the basics of Audio Video setup and support?
If so, this may be the ideal position for you.
We are actively looking for someone with hands on computer/technical troubleshooting and repair experience to support our customers via phone/peer to peer/email with computer and software installation/operation issues as well as day to day PC and phone support for our employees.
The ideal candidate will also understand basic A/V setups for seminar shows including projectors, LED flood lights, sound board configurations, and sound board operations.
This position is a 50/50 split between phone tech support and internal PC support.
This is a full-time position; M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm.
We offer health/dental/vision insurance as well as 2 weeks of vacation a year and paid holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Provide first-line response for users requiring assistance with installing and/or using our software.
● Identify customer concerns or issues and resolve, or escalate to senior level help desk personnel or management.
● Log and properly document all issue, follow-up, and resolution information for each case.
● Support onsite computer requests, hardware moves, hardware/software additions and upgrades.
● Participate in special projects as needed.
● Constantly strive to improve through:
○ Self-analysis and peer/management evaluations
○ Becoming a subject matter expert by continuous technical training opportunities
○ Participation in company "hands on" initiatives
● Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
● At least 2 years of tech support over the phone is required.
● The ability to repair any part of a PC or OS.
● Mac experience is a plus
● A+ and N+ certifications are a plus
● Must have a positive attitude and patience for those that don't understand computers well.
● Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
About Turn Key Systems:
This is an EXCITING opportunity for the right individual!
Since 2004, our company has been providing business tools and training to investors. We are passionate about what we do; inspired by the impact it has on our clients and their businesses.
We offer a creative work environment that is professionally satisfying and financially rewarding. Your needs as an individual is our concern, we are a high performance team that enjoys what we do and cares about our co-workers, contractors, as well as the relationships with our media outlets. We bring our great attitudes to work every day and truly enjoy what we do.
We are a small, stable organization with 30+ employees